Single phase controller for 230Ac – 30 amp. or 277- 30 amp.
The OptiLux energy saving controller is state of the art design, corporate switching condition by microprocessor and present unique features and benefits.
- Protected against connecting to low/high grid voltage.
- Extend the lamps life by 300%.
- Turn OFF the load when the grid voltage is higher than 310Vac and come back to program when voltage step-down below 255Vac.
- IP 64 enclosure None includes fan.
- Very easy installation.
- LED indicator lamp on front panel sign “Power In” and “Save Mode”.
- Automatically connect to Dim state after 10 minutes of working at nominal power
- Include circuit breaker and bypass switch
- The energy saving perform only for lamps connected only to electromechanical ballast
The OptiLux design for use in:
- Industry & Manufacturing
- Warehouses & Distribution Center
- Shopping Centers
- Car parks
- Petrol stations
- Street lighting
- Hospitals & Hotels
- Schools & Universities
- Single phase 230V 10Amp 50 Hz – 60Hz
- Single phase 230V 20Amp 50 Hz – 60Hz
- Single phase 230V 30Amp 50 Hz – 60Hz
- Single phase 277V 10Amp 60 Hz – 60Hz
- Single phase 277V 20Amp 60 Hz – 60Hz
- Single phase 277V 30Amp 60 Hz – 60Hz
Principle of operation
The Controller can provide to a load the grid voltage or voltage lower by 11% Controller than
The Controller has three periods
– Start delay, during this delay the load is disconnected.
– Warm up delay 10 minutes, during this delay the load voltage is equal to power line.
– Saving period, during this state the load voltage is lower than grid voltage by 30V.
This mode will be continuing until turn off the controller.
The expected power saving at this mode is up to 25%.