Intelligent Energy Saving
Single or Multi Steps Controller
Wireless Communication and Energy Management
20% Energy saving GUARantee
Three phase OptiLux controller’s Overview
OptiLux is centralized lighting controller OptiLux is part of the OptiLux Family which includes the OptiLux A, B, models.
OptiLux is a 3 phase 4 wire applied advanced microprocessor control. Based on zero cross unique technology.
- The controller is housed in a cabinet, ready for installation.
- The controller specifically designed for use with HID light lamps – High Pressure Sodium, Metal Halide.
- Designed for industrial and commercial light energy saving applications
- SMS messaging (option)
Standard messages: Fault alarm, bypass and energy saving percentage.
Messages data is recorded in the controller memory and appear in the User Report.
- Totally self-contained microprocessor control.
- Each phase can be adjusted to different saving level.
- Each phase can be different manufactured for different current.
- Built-in programmable dimming timer.
- Data Collection of events and operations mode.
- IP64 steel cabinet ready for installation
- CE Approved
- Remote wire ON/ OFF switch.
- Microprocessor for monitoring.
- Remote wireless ON/OFF (option).
- No changes are required in existing lighting installation.
- Built-in manual or automatic bypass facility.
- Under voltage control (by-pass controller).
- No harmonic distortion (pure sine wave output).
- More than 98 % efficient.
OptiLux-A includes two options 20% or 25% saving
- OptiLux-A -3X 30A 230VAC 3 phase 4 wire 20kVA
- OptiLux-A -3X50A 230VAC 3 phase 4 wire 34kVA
- OptiLux-A -3X80A 230VAC 3 phase 4 wire 55kVA
- OptiLux-A -3X100A 230VAC 3 phase 4 wire 69kVA