Every PV farm Project require the following mile stones.
- Feasibility study and pre project services
- Engineering and front end technology for high efficiency
- Field preparation and foundations
- PV modules frames installations
- PV Modules installation
- Electrical control center Transformation.
- Grid connection and synchronization
- Operation and remote monitoring
- Maintenance and Security
Feasibility Study service includes:
First Visit on site (5 working days) includes:
- Site survey of experts team civil and electrical engineers
- Fields and ground checking in several sites
- Electrical transformation
- Synchronization with the local greed
- Connection to the local utility company
- Present the available cost effective technologies
- Indicate the advantages and disadvantages of each technology available.
- Community benefits
- Long range service and the qualification of the local team required
- Remote monitoring from Control Centre
Second visit on site submit the complete document which includes:
- The best technology which meet the customer requirements
- Detailed Engineering and requirements and cost of Engineering
- Cost of supply and cost of installations
- Estimated Time table
Implement new unique technology
Maximize the PV Farm’s power generation up to 25%
- New Box maximizes energy output from every module through constant tracking of Maximum Power Point individually per module
- The Maximizer automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing optimal efficiency of the inverter
- The Maximizer also communicates module performance to enable module-level monitoring
8.0 MWp Germany
-Type of module：GSP-6
– Number of module：43240 PCS
– Location: Zerre, Germany
– Completed: 2010
– Bank approved: Umwelt Bank
PV Solar Farms implementations
Every PV solar farm requires basic preparations in order to start the Engineering on time and start the farm operation on time.
- Site location and ground testing
- Locate the right site from several options
- Checking the legal’s Sartorius
- Checking the economical parameters
- Checking the functionality of the site (sun direction, slops, roads, woods, position)
- Checking the site distance from the grid
- Energy calculations
- Calculate the estimate total power generation
- Calculate the inverters required
- Submit application license and get the license from the local municipality.
- Contact the local electricity company to study the company policy and requirements.
- Basic design and feasibility study.
- Architectural design
- Security and antitheft
- Design the paths
- Fire fighters functions
- Water drain on the site and roofs
- Feasibility study and business plan for the bank.
- Purchasing or rent the site, prepare the contract and negotiate the price
- Sign the contract follow the local regulations.
- Submit all the documents and the licenses to the bank.
- Involvement of Lawyers, C.P.A, Bankers, Economist, Tax experts, Technical team.
- Project plan
- Preparation of detailed project plan
- Finalize the feasibility study and complete design
- Purchasing plan
- Cash flow
- Supervision team
- Project Management team.